Dokett Building was constructed in 1911. The 46 room and 12 gyp room accommodation building is occupied by a combination of Fellows and Undergraduates.
This was successfully re-furbished during the 14-week summer recess to achieve a challenging programme. The refurbishment involved creating both en-suite and shared bathrooms whilst renewing and updating the services. The early involvement of Eyre Group provided an advantage in design development with RPA and the early commencement of the infrastructure works.